Abstract submission for the Educational Scholarship and Innovation Symposium
To submit your abstract, please complete the form, below.
All abstracts must include the following:
- Background relevant to the topic
- Study or innovation/program objective(s)
- Detailed description of the research methods or innovation/program
- Results with appropriate analysis
- For research this may be either qualitative or quantitative analysis, with statistics as appropriate.
- For innovation/program this may be program evaluation, reflective critique or plans for program evaluation.
- Discussion that includes interpretation of results or impact of the innovation/program
Abstracts will be limited to 350 words.
If you have questions about the alignment of your proposal with the goals of the Educational Scholarship & Innovation Symposium,
please refer to the call for abstracts page.